2008年6月17日火曜日

Ijinkann

Do you know "Ijinkann"? I would like to tell about "Ijinkann"



This is a ramen restaurant around NUFS. The name of ramen restaurant is "Ijinkann".
There are many type of tasts, for example salt, soy souce, miso and tonkotu.
Ramen is quick-cooking noodles, tipically served in a brouth with meat and vegetables.

The inside of the restaurant is large and well-lighted.
The atmosphere of the inside of the restaurant are very comfortable.
Restrant assistants are full of vitality. Therefore you can eat pleasantly.







This is "Ijinkann Ramen"(650yen) This ramen tasts tonkotu .
Tonkotu make stock from bone of pig.

It tastes very mild. I like tonkotu ramen.



There are not only ramen but also gyoza and sweets.
I heve ever eaten gyoza. It tasted very good.
Gyouza is famous Chinese food. Minced meat and leek and many kinds of vegetables
covered with a thin wrapping of dough. Then grill them on an iron plate.



I went to Ijinkann with my friends. It was the first time I went to Ijinkann .
I think that it tasts greate!!! Plese go to the Ijinkann.



open 11:00 a.m. close 4:00 a.m. (last order 3:30 a.m.)

2 件のコメント:

☆South☆ さんのコメント...

I and my group members are also making blog about restaurants around NUFS.
Thank you for your comment for our blog.

1 Your pictures and explanation are good and easy to understand.
2 It's better to write how to get there.
3 Nothing
4 Nothing
5 "I heve ever eaten gyoza. It tastes very good." → "tasted."
" There are many type of tastes," →"many types of taste."


6 "Ramen restaurannt's name is "Ijinkann"". → "restaurant's"
But I think "The name of the ramen restaurant is Ijinkan" is better.

"The atmosphere of the inside of the restaurant are very confortable." →"comfortable"

"I went to the Ijinkann with my friends." → I think "the Ijinkann" is wrong. "the" is extra.

"It is the first time I went to Ijinkann." → not "It is" but "It was".

"I think that it tasts greate!!! Plese go to the Ijinkann." → "I thought that it tasted great" Also "the" is extra again.

You used "am" but "a.m." is correct.


I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Anyway, I like your recommendation.
I would like to go there.

Eiko さんのコメント...

What's ramen? What's tonkotsu? What's gyoza? You need explanation when you talk about Japanese things. Be carfule of the spelling of "taste".